MOVECO advies is responsible for the processing of personal data as shown in this privacy statement.
8131 HE Wijhe
Phone: +31 6 33305652
Processing personal data
MOVECO advies processes your personal data because you use my services and/or because you provide them to MOVECO advies yourself. Below you will find an overview of the personal data that MOVECO advies processes:
- first and last name
- address data
- phone number
- e-mail address
- location data
For what purpose and on what basis personal data are processed
MOVECO advies processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- drawing up an agreement;
- handling an invoice;
- to be able to call or e-mail you if this is necessary to perform its services;
- to provide services to you.
MOVECO advies processes personal data as a controller for the benefit of: Research and advice in the field of traffic and transport. This concerns the processing of only the minimum necessary personal data that is required for:
- identification of and communication with persons;
- conducting market research;
- reporting to clients.
Conditions for lawful processing
MOVECO advies ensures that personal data is processed in accordance with the law and in a proper and careful manner. Personal data will only be processed insofar as they are adequate, relevant and not excessive.
Personal data is processed if:
- the data subject has given explicit permission for the processing, or;
- the data processing is necessary for the performance of an agreement to which the data subject is a party, or for pre-contractual measures in response to a request from the data subject and which are necessary for the conclusion of an agreement, or;
- the data processing is necessary to comply with a legal obligation to which the controller is subject, or;
- the data processing is necessary to safeguard a vital interest of the data subject, or;
- the data processing is necessary to promote the legitimate interest of the controller, or;
- a third party to whom the data are disclosed, unless the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject, in particular the right to the protection of privacy, prevail.
- MOVECO advies maintains secrecy regarding the personal data of which it becomes aware, except insofar as any legal regulation obliges it to disclose or disclosure arises from its duties. MOVECO advies does not process personal data concerning a person’s religion or belief, race, political preference, sexual orientation, or data concerning membership of a trade union.
How long is personal data kept
MOVECO advies retains personal data for as long as:
- is necessary to realize the goals or assignments for which your data is collected;
- desirable for the provision of services;
- important for maintaining the customer relationship;
- legally required.
Sharing personal data with third parties
MOVECO advies only provides personal data to third parties when this is necessary for the execution of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation.
Cookies, or similar techniques
MOVECO advies only uses technical and functional cookies. These cookies are necessary for the technical operation of the website and your ease of use.
View, modify or delete data
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. In addition, you have the right to withdraw your consent to the data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by MOVECO advies and you have the right to data portability. This means that you can submit a request to MOVECO advies to send the personal data MOVECO advies holds about you in a computer file to you or another organization mentioned by you. You can send your request regarding the above to this e-mail address.
To ensure that the request for inspection has been made by you, please enclose a copy of your proof of identity with the request. Make your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and citizen service number (BSN) black in this copy. This is to protect your privacy.
MOVECO advies would also like to point out that you have the option of submitting a complaint to the national supervisory authority, the Dutch Data Protection Authority. This can be done via the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/contact-met-de-autoriteit-persoonsgegevens/tip-ons
How is your personal data secured
MOVECO advies takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification. If you have the impression that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of abuse, please contact me here.
Notice of processing of personal data
MOVECO advies publishes these privacy regulations on www.moveco.nl. MOVECO advies is entitled to change the content without informing you personally. Implementing the change and publishing it on the website is sufficient for this.
April 20, 2023